At Ball Eggleston, John Schrader practices in the areas of business law, real estate law, land use law, estate planning, and collections law.
John obtained his bachelor’s degree in Materials Science in Engineering from Purdue University and worked as an engineer before changing course to pursue a career in law. He interned at Ball Eggleston in the summers during Law School.
During law school John was active in IU McKinney’s Moot Court society, as a member of its Order of the Barristers and its executive board. He was admitted to the Indiana Bar in October of 2022 and is excited to practice law in his hometown.
As a member of the community, John serves on board of the Historic Jeff Committee for Homestead CS, and is an alumnus Director of the Purdue Chapter of Acacia Fraternity.
- Estate Planning & Admin
- Estate Planning
- Business & Corporate Law
- General Business Law
- Real Estate
- Landlord – Tenant/Collections
- Purdue University, B.S., 2017
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2022
Associations, Awards, and Recognitions
- Member — Indiana State Bar Association
- Member — Lafayette Citizens Band
- Board of Directors — Acacia Fraternity Purdue Chapter